Business Coach for Lawyers
Are you a superstar lawyer looking to take your practice to the next level?
You may be a law firm partner, senior associate, solo practitioner who wants to build a million dollar book of business, but are caught in the trap of busyness that comes with managing a busy practice.
You need help making time on your calendar for business development and then accountability to ensure you take the next right action.
Whether you’re looking to build your referral network or are focused on maximizing your attorney compensation, your goals can be realized, met, and crushed.
I’m Sarah-Nell Walsh, a former litigation partner in an AmLaw 100 law firm. I am a business coach for lawyers–a development coach working with lawyers in Atlanta and virtually across the country. I am passionate about helping attorneys gain the confidence they need to grow their book of business, nurture prospective clients, close sales, and skyrocket their revenue.
Increasing attorney originations is the one thing that gives my clients more autonomy, more flexibility, and more money.
Solving Hard Problems. Together.
The Wayfinders team of coaches loves collaborating with brilliant attorneys and helping them develop into the rainmakers they desire to become.
We work with lots of lawyers just like you. They’re accomplished, intelligent, and eager to grow their visibility, their referral network, and their book of business. But, they need a strategy and clarity on what to do next.
Everyone’s idea of success is different, but some of our clients have grown their book of business by 250% without burning the candle at both ends.
The challenges to growing your practice may be unique, but so are your strengths. Wayfinders can help you identify your unique value proposition as an attorney and leverage your strengths, talents, and skills to become a rainmaker.
Work with Us
After filling out a Discovery Questionnaire, your Wayfinders coach will work with you to develop a customized plan of proven strategies and walk alongside you as you:
- Build a bigger book of business
- Craft your own unique value proposition as an attorney
- Credential yourself as an expert in your field
- Boost your visibility
- Activate your referral network
- Learn how to effectively cross-sell
- Develop your authentic sales style
- Pitch successfully to earn more business
- Make time to prioritize business development alongside your law practice
- Practice law in alignment with your personal brand
- Explore how increased revenue and a larger book of business will help you create a legacy you are proud of for yourself, your organization, and your family
Are you ready to invest in your success?
If you’re not quite ready for coaching, let’s keep in touch. Sign up below for the Newsletter . . .